We look forward to meeting the Facebook team in the Glassblowing studio!
Contact: Jason Stropko
jmstrop @ gmail (.) com
# 510 375 8487
1750 Armstrong Ave.
San Francisco CA 94124
All transfer requests must take place at the latest: 7 days before the booking date! No transfer will be offered if the transfer request is made less than 7 days before your booked date, as we will be unable to cancel the studio booking and may be liable to pay the studio hire fee & instructor's fees, too.
We are flexible whenever we can be, and apologise for the strictness of our booking rules. This largely is due to the high cost of studio rental & other studio operation costs as well as the high cost of living in the Bay Area.
Your class price includes:
- Jason Stropko's glassmaking instruction & insider knowledge about hot glass
- highly skilled & experienced second and third instructors
- lots of guided hands-on time with the glassmaking process, with the help of your friendly and knowledgable instructors
- studio rental fee
- clear glass & coloured glass for your projects
- tools, safety equipment
- post processing of your glass creations, as and when needed (this is called cold working, For example Jason will smooth off any sharp edges in case your piece has one..)
- delivery to a convenient for you meeting location within San Francisco, other locations may be possible, to be discussed with the client & Jason.
- safety goggles provided
To confirm a day and time for your class please call Jason on #510 375 8487
Come and make glass with me, learn the basics or build on your existing skills..
This glassblowing class is offered with a high level of personalization, Jason prides himself at offering each participant as much hands on time as time allows.
Please call me before paying to discuss your schedule and book a 3 hour session.
Learn to create and take home (1 piece for each participant)
- Christmas ornaments
- drinking glasses
- decorative or functional, bowl or vase
- terrarium, blown glass ornaments
The fee includes studio rental & use of clear glass & materials & instructor fee for Jason.
Studio location: San Francisco, Alameda (near Fruitvale BART). Oakland (near Ashby Bart)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT TO KNOW BEFORE CLASS BEGINS:
Please wear close toed shoes, bring long sleeve top to layer over t-shirts, even on a warm day (this can come in useful), clothing materials: cotton is strongly recommended. Please tie long hair back. Use of perfumes and hairspray before class is not advised, this is for your comfort and in the case of hairspray for your safety.