MADE TO ORDER
- small table vase: tall or squat
- round drinking glass: great for water, wine or beer!
- small bowl: works well for yoghurt, porridge, salads & deserts, or snacks like potato chip, chocolates and olives!
Jason's tactile tableware fits comfortably in the hand and is available in a variety of colors. These pieces make for a very special gift, such as weddings or anniversaries. Each piece is hand made by Jason and the series is always expanding. If you are interested in a particular type or style of glass or stemware, or different color, massage us via the contact form to ask about custom options and pricing.
* SHIPPING INCLUDED anywhere in the USA! We package carefully and always include shipping insurance! In the last 7 years nothing has yet broken on the way, nationwide or internationally.
* for larger orders please write to us via the contact tab on the main products page.
All of my glass is handmade by myself from start to finish. I am a purest in the sense that I do not like to use moulds to execute or finish the final shapes of any of my work. A piece of glass handmade from start to finish, expresses that maker’s ability and intentions and takes on a quality and life of its own. While moulds can be useful and at times, absolutely essential, all of my work is handmade unless otherwise stated.